Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonno

[Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest   [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 22:01

About me: My name is Niels. I come from Denmark. I'm living in a little city named Silkeborg. I am a posetive boy with sense of humor Smile.
-Name: Niels
-Connection: Fine. It's stabile
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I'm going in school. 9 grade. I dont have any job ATM, i just quitted my work at an inn.

My character:
-Character name: Sonno
-Class: Priest 70 holy priest
-Race (explain why did you choose it): I'm a human. Why i did choose this class was because of the +10% spirit bonus, and the +10% bonus reputation
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: A little bit shadow gear. About 950 dmg
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Healing Everyone in raid! Im doing fine heal:)
-Resistance gears: Shadow
-History: I started Sonno 2 months after WoW 1.00 was released. I played him up to level 51, but then i took a break from wow. When TBC came out. I tried to make a draenei warrior, he totally sucked. So i decided to give sonno a new try. This time a auctually leveled him up to level 70, and started to raid. The first guild i joined was Legion Tigres, (kara guild) after that i joined Thank You Come Again which was the best guild i been in. TYCA disbanded and know im seeking a new guild.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): I still doesnt have any attunements other than kara, ssc, tk. I only need ALAR for BT.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: I have no pre TBC xp, since i toke a break
-TBC raiding Experience: ZA 6/6 SSC 6/6 TK 2/4 MH 5/5 BT 4/9

-Your playtime: 51 days on Sonno
Monday: 16:00 - Raid disband
Tuesday: Same
Wednesday: Same
Thursday: Same
Sunday: 12:00 - Raid disband

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? Because i think OC is a very friendly, active, and progressing guild.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect a nice guild with sence of humor, friendly ppl.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? I dont know anyone in OC
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): I dont rly fit in poem. I wondered a long time since TYCA disbanded if i should reply to you. I wanted to make the aply so i dont have it on my mind anymore.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest 100%
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes, i played my priest 1-70
-Total playtime of your character: 51 days
-If you have any other comments: Well i hope some ppl will take a look at my aply and maybe comment it, if you want to.

/sonno out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zazza

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest   [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 22:17

Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest   [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 13:23

uhm.. You say that we are friendly? How on earth can you know that if you don't know anyone from OC? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest   [Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Aply from 70 holy Priest
Page 1 of 1