Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasteri0

[Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 12:43

About me:
-Name:Joel
-Connection: Either 8Mbit or 24mbit Depending where i live .
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):Atm i dont have any job since i just graduate school so haven't looked for an job yet.

My character:
-Character name:Xasterio
-Class: Priest, Shadow
-Race (explain why did you choose it): No particular reason .
-Armory link: Atm i am saved on Armory as a Shadow PvP preist so i dont have my PvE gear on. Feel Free to ask me in game.
-Offspec description: i got a healing gear nothing special really about 1800 ish healing
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Dps and ofc a mana battery.
-Resistance gears:None
-History:None pre tbc i am afraid
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):None atm , the patch came right b4 i made the attunements.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience:None
-TBC raiding Experience:kara-SSC clear, Mh Only tries at Archimonde, in bt ive done 6 bosses

-Your playtime:
Monday:12-02
Tuesday:12-02
Wednesday:12-02
Thursday:12-02
Sunday:12-02
Atm i play pretty much, and i am almost online either on xasterio or my shaman (gosegrisen)

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I've heared of the guild as a nice and a progressing guild.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? To have fun and Ofc progress
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Controlfreak is the only 1 i know , but maby more that i know Of
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Been on ravencrest from lvl 1.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Ofc.
-Total playtime of your character:83days 17hours , 64days on level 70
-If you have any other comments:

Gear:
Hp:7631
Mana:7710
Hit:15.89% With talent.
Spell dmg Unbuffed:1263
Mana regen In Combat: about 50 Unbuffed
Back to top Go down
Controlfreak

Number of posts : 21
Geografisk sted : Sweden, Örebro
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 12:47

Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 13:26

hmm... You have cleared from kara to ssc, so I gues you count TK as well.. HOw come you aint having the rings? confused
Back to top Go down
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 13:27

Xasterio wrote:

-History:None pre tbc i am afraid

TBC's been out for more than a year, haven't you been doing anything during this time?

Put more effort into the app if you're interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
Xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 14:58

i am sorry thought u ment pre tbc, but ive been in Caelitus ut abysses and after that i went to Auroraborealis and raided Ssc, Tk some za inbtween the other raids but mostly Black temple and we did alot of tries on archimonde.
Back to top Go down
Xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 15:00

reason why i dun have the rigs is bcos they never dropped for me .. bit of bad luck i guess
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 15:18

Xasterio wrote:
reason why i dun have the rigs is bcos they never dropped for me .. bit of bad luck i guess
Hahaha, oh wow! You mean the quest reward didn't drop for you? :0
Back to top Go down
xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 15:55

No havent done the quest . And no other rings has dropped for me either so , My misstake=(
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 14:11

Erh? Do you even now what you are to do in the preQ to MH? confused
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:28

Xasterio ~ Think Xahny glibbed the "pre".. ^^,

Im not sure how meany Shadow priestes we need atm.
But seems like some want our raids to look like 25 SP's/25 SP's.. Maybe they gonna push the offiercers Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:29

Well since u were talking about Tk, and there are no rings in that quest reward so .....
Back to top Go down
Lulli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:36

They are talking about the quest you get down in Keeps of Time, you can take it after you have done the quest in BM..
You have to kill Lady V. + Keal and there drops a quest item for the quest. Where you end up with a ring. You can improve with Friendly - Honored - Rev and Exalted @ Mount Hyjal rep..
Back to top Go down
Lulli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:40

[The Vials of Eternity]
http://thottbot.com/q10445
Back to top Go down
Xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 17:40

Yes i know what quest U mean ... I was a bit lost last nite when i read it tho , but i am on it but havent done it yet .. =S
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 18:10

So you are actually lying in your apply, due to the fact that you haven't killed vashj and kael?
Back to top Go down
xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 01:25

Ok this has turned real uggly. this need to be cleared so there will not b any missunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
Lulli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 21:56

I'll agree there.
Back to top Go down
Xasterio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 02:14

can u tell me a name i can Wisper in game to fix this cos this is not how i wanted this to end. cos this aint a good picture of me i am afraid.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 02:24

well.. Iam sorry for being a bit harsh, but Iam just getting a bit tired of some of the rtards applying to the guild, and you aint Smile

Don't take it personaly<'3
Back to top Go down
Lulli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 03:10

Our guild master is "Lolhaxx"/"Cossie".
And the class leader is "Iwy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest   [Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Xasterio-Shadow priest
Page 1 of 1