Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosselaar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-02

[Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue   [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 17:50

About me:
-Name: Dennis
-Connection: Wireless, but very good and stable.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): School, but that doesn't stop me from playing whenever I want.

My character:
-Character name: Hosselaar
-Class: Rogue
-Race (explain why did you choose it): My friend told me rogues were very easy and fun to play when I started playing WoW. Night elves looked like the most suitable race for a rogue to me.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: shadowstep spec, for when I'm pvping.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): DPS, interupts and evasion tanking.
-Resistance gears: None
-History: Started playing on Bloodfeather, but the realm was slacking, very low progress, so I transferred to Ravencrest.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Haven't got them yet.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Everything except naxx & AQ40
-TBC raiding Experience: gruul, maggy, full TK, full SSC (and ofcourse kara & ZA)

-Your playtime: I can play whenever I want
Monday: " "
Tuesday: " "
Wednesday: " "
Thursday: " "
Sunday: " "

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I want a high end raiding guild, so I can explore high end dungeons without slacking.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect smooth runs through the farming raids, and no slacking in normal raids.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? No, I don't. Did some PuGs with some members though.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): It is just a newly started guild, and it wont focus on progress. (bit of fun guild too)
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Xrealm
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes I am
-Total playtime of your character: 40 days
-If you have any other comments: I know my gear might not be super, but I have always top damaged raids, without a single over-agro. I can only imagine the damage I could do with t6 equivalent gear. To bad there is no way to prove this and probably everyone says this on their application. I did PuGs with T6 geared people, and I could easily keep up with them on damage. That might actually mean something for you guys.

Last edited by Hosselaar on Wed Jul 02 2008, 21:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue   [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 19:07

there is a HUGE different from playing in SSC and TK where all the bosses are tank 'n' spank, and then go MH and BT!

I think the apply is kind a lol, since we have shit loads of rogues!
You should really spend more then 5 min. on it, atleast if you want a /sign from the king of cats!
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue   [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 14:34

Sorry, you dont seem to be what we are looking for, declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue   [Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Hosselaar, 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1