Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] tuv, rogue, combat

Go down 
+2
JohnnyQ
Kattekongen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuv

[Pending] tuv, rogue, combat Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 22:13

About me:
-Name: stinne
-Connection: 10mb/s
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): fulltime job

My character:
-Character name: Tuv
-Class: Rogue
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Gnome, because they are cute.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: SS/pvp
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Dps
-Resistance gears: 0
-History: played from the start of wow
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): none
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: MC/BWL/Ony/Aq20/Aq40/Naxx
-TBC raiding Experience: Kara / Za / Gruul / Mag / SSC / TK / MH / BT (first 3)

-Your playtime:
Monday: working
Tuesday: free
Wednesday: working
Thursday: free
Sunday: free

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew: Because it has equal raiding experience to my old guild and i wanna keep on doing progress.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew: nice raiding time/ experience.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew: no
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): TYCA disbanded and most members went to poem but there is no raiding going on.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native: From ravencrest
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes
-Total playtime of your character: 56 days
-If you have any other comments: im a girl and i hope u will respect me during raids. ive been officer and gm in TYCA so i am a really serious and dedicated player.

Thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 22:24

Well.. I would recomend that you spend more time on this apply before sending it out!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 23:16

Back to top Go down
Tuv

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 13:16

yeah, I am working on gearupgrades, but I am currently in Holland, so Smile

Anyway, I don't really know what else you want to know. I feel like I have given all the info that is needed, but I can give more specific details about each answer, sure:

My work: in a departmentstore, where I work in 2 different places. monday and wednesday it's in the service departmen where people come in with broken electronics, such as computers, digital cameras, dvd's etc. tuesday, thursday and friday it's in the electronics department where I sell computers, cameras, tv's etc. It's a great job and I love it.

My race was originally picked because I was aiming for PvP after spending 2 years with PvE, I wanted to try out PvP, but as time flew by I ended up missing PvE and joined Thank You Come Again.

My offspecc? Not much to say about that. I use Shadowstep for PvP and since I am currently not raiding, I respecced shadowstep.

Role in raid? Not much more to say, I dps.. and do the best I can always.

History: My very first character back in the days was a rogue, but I ended up rerolling druid and played that for the first 2 years, on Burning Legion. Got into a nice guild and raided right until they had killed first boss in naxx, then I decided to take a break, but came back 2 months later. I started playing on Ravencrest Horde (first mage, then rogue) with a bunch of friends, but after a while most of them stopped playing and I rerolled alliance.

I really don't know what to say about my expectations to this guild. I guess I just expect a nice social core guild that raids and has progress. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 14:28

I will look into it when i have a little more time
Back to top Go down
Tuv

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 12:40

All right, I'll be checkin'. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 12:49

''i'm a girl and i hope u will respect me during raids''

I think the respect in the raid is comming from 2 basic things. 1:Do ur Job Correctly 2:Obey the raid and pay attention.Smile
Good luck with the application
Back to top Go down
Tuv

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 13:30

Yeh, well'I have experienced too many times that people can't take a female player serious.

"Girls can't game".
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 15:24

We are kinda full on melee dps atm. So unless someone decides to send a nuklear bomb to greece and kill all our rogues, i guess i will have to keep you on pending for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 18:34

Even if nuklear bomb comes in greece the rogues won't die Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 19:57

Kserxis wrote:

CoS r kewL!
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 20:12

Kattekongen wrote:
Kserxis wrote:

CoS r kewL!

Cloak of lol imo :p
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 20:36

Cloak of Skills i would say better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuv

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 03:29

Okay, I understand, but even if I won't be able to join that many raids, due to booked raids, I am still willing to join. Smile Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Tuv

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 00:42

Forget my application. Applied somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat   [Pending] tuv, rogue, combat Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] tuv, rogue, combat
Page 1 of 1