Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calypto - Mage *PENDING*

Go down 
+2
Epidrood
Loriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Calypto - Mage *PENDING* Empty
PostSubject: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 14:16

Hello Operation Crew

My name is Alban and I am 19 years old. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.
At the moment I study at Copenhagen Business School n my spare time I play wow and American Football

Char name: Calypto
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Armory profile:

General Char info:
Well where do I begin. I first started playing wow when it came out almost 3 years ago or something? Can’t recall, I’ve had a lot of low level chars to find out what class I really wanted to play so first i played a warrior to level 60 preTBC with him i tanked in MC/BWL though it began to bore me so i started my mage. First I was on Al'akir cause the person who told me to start WoW was playing there, we played together almost entire WoW (Pre TBC) Where i with him raided MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx - almost all bosses there was to raid at that time, and i kept on playing him to level 70 when TBC came - in total i got 120 played days on him, though with all my chars (in my spare time I leveled a warrior also) I have around 250 played days if not more. In TBC i raided everything up to Kael in the Eye with both TGD (The Great Danes) And Total Cabal (they are now know as <Touch Me>) Full SSC except Vashj (though some tries on her) And full TK except Kael (Kael's last phase). My friend stopped playing and well, there was no reason to be on that server anymore since my last guild - Total Cabal merged into Touch Me, and a lot of immature jackasses joined the guild, which eventually lead to me leaving.

Then i migrated to Magtheridon since I got an opportunity to join the guild Genesis with some friends i used to play CS with. So I did, were there for 3 months, though a lot of my RL friends started playing again on Ravencrest since there was a lot of Danes there so I migrated to play with them, and i heard Ravencrest had a lot of nice PvE guilds.

Specific Char info:
Heroic keys: All
Raiding Experience:
Karahzan - downed all
Gruul's lair - downed all
Magtheridon - downed him
Zul'Aman - downed all
SSC - Downed all except Vashj
The Eye - Downed all except for Kael

Why should you accept me:
I can provide top notch rogue dps, and I’m an active player. I always meet up at raids on time and prepared with consumables. I can raid all your raid days. The only problem is Mondays and Wednesdays; I’m working till around 19.00-19.30 but after that I will be online ofc. And I can play from around 16.00 - 24.00+ every day needed. I have Ventrilo and TS + a microphone.
I hope to hear from you soon
Regards Calypto
Back to top Go down
Loriel

Loriel

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 14:25

Talked a little with this guy when he asked about our homepage. Think he was a nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Epidrood

Epidrood

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 16:42

Sounds like a perfect guy for us!
Get him in as long as we arn't full on mages
Back to top Go down
Ferodin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 17:16

Sounds imba that you can provide top notch Rogue dps as an Mage Cool
But i belive we are full on Mages, we got like 4-5 Mages ready for almoast every
raid.
But its not upp to me so GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exstinct

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 18:29

Big sign from me.. He's a RL friend and hes the best mage dps'er ive ever played with
Back to top Go down
karateal

Number of posts : 70
Geografisk sted : Aalborg/Denmark
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptyWed Apr 02 2008, 09:40

You sound like a nice guy, but I think we are more than full on mages
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* EmptySat Apr 05 2008, 17:30

I think we are full on mages atm, but i`ll think about it sorry if it takes time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calypto - Mage *PENDING*   Calypto - Mage *PENDING* Empty

Back to top Go down

Calypto - Mage *PENDING*
Page 1 of 1