Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.

Go down 
+2
Silveryn
Lulli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shiddo

[Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 00:09

About me:

-Name: samuli
-Connection: 8mb ADSL
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Studying in vocational school welding,machining etc metal works.

My character:
-Character name: Shiddo
-Class: Hunter
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Dunno,looks just cool Very Happy
-Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Shiddo
-Offspec description: Well,i can respec to survival if needed.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Pew Pew,hueg dmg and offer MD :p. Support with survival spec.
-Resistance gears: Atm don't have anything,but i am able to gather shadow ress gear.
-History: Started wow about 1.5 years ago.Played a lot with different charaters,i got some exp and i am wery dedicated player Smile.I have raided kara/gruul/maggy/za/SSC/TK.Former guild was Poem whitch one crashed(too mutch slack).
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): nope :<
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG Very Happy
-TBC raiding Experience: Full KZ,ZA,Maggy,Gruul,SSC,TK.

-Your playtime: well i can play every day and with no time limits.
Monday: --->
Tuesday: --->
Wednesday: --->
Thursday: --->
Sunday: --->

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I want a steady guild with progress, and you are one Smile i have heard only good things about OC.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Progress and nice ppl.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Worleds, he is my cousin Very Happy
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):Atm i don't have a guild because poem crashed.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? RC :>
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Well, Basically im not,but i have had this a long long time,so you don't see any difference,and u can be sure about that Smile.I hope that you appreciate my honestly Smile
-Total playtime of your character: Something around 50d.
-If you have any other comments: Well a....I hope that we will see and have good time together. see ya :>
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 02:42

Playtime "--->" means you can all the time i guess? ^^
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 04:04

shiddo wrote:
-TBC raiding Experience: Full KZ,ZA,Maggy,Gruul,SSC,TK.

How much in SSC and in TK? Just Lurker, Karathress, Leotheras, and Loot reaver? Or all bosses? Vashj? Kael? More detail.

shiddo wrote:
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Well, Basically im not,but i have had this a long long time,so you don't see any difference,and u can be sure about that Smile.I hope that you appreciate my honestly Smile

Explain this in more detail, as well. How long have you had this account? Did you buy it with pre-leveled characters? Did a friend give it to you? Do you know the original owner IRL? This is an important one, since we do not want to gear you up only to have you hacked by the original owner and essentially give the original owner a T6 hunter.

shiddo wrote:
-Total playtime of your character: Something around 50d.

This is directly in reference to the above, but how much of that is your own playtime?

Also, explain please why you have 165 hit rating? The cap for us hunters is somewhere around the 9%, and you've got an extra 1.5%~, which could be, with re-gearing, and even just kara and heroic epics, converted into something useful, such as crit or AP.

Could use some more effort in the application, as well. More about your history, and what i mentioned above.

-Silveryn
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 14:36

Also, something that is quite essential to hunters, what shotrotation macros do you use?
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 14:46

In ssc: all exept Vashj and morogrim(lol Very Happy). In TK: VR and tries on solarian,but i know what to do on other bosses.

And now about the account,I do not even remember when i bought this from one of my friends.It is like that charater is mine but account not Very Happy.
And there is no worries about hack and so on.You got my word.

The play time is my own.

Well,i know that the hit cap is 142 and i got too mutch hit,but my gear gives it a lot but when i get some upgrade it will smooth to the cap.Otherwise gear,stats is fine but it give hit a lot :p. And it's better more than less,hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 14:51

I got this macro example :

/castrandom [target=pettarget,exists] Kill Command
/castsequence reset=2/target !Auto Shot,Steady Shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 17:37

Hmm you havent been in Black temple or Mount hyjal mate you think you can join a guild with raid programm only Black temple and Mount Hyjal?Razz Good luck with the apply (:
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 19:10

Well,that is true.But i am fast to learn and ofc i can read tacs from internet Very Happy.And i am very dedicated and want to go forward Smile
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 20:28

Stormfiend wrote:
Hmm you havent been in Black temple or Mount hyjal mate you think you can join a guild with raid programm only Black temple and Mount Hyjal?Razz Good luck with the apply (:

Some people can learn, some can't. It's not really an issue of experience, more of competence. I, for example, had experience with the first boss of BT only, and limited experience with the first 3 in MH when i joined, and i haven't heard many complaints about how i play in BT. On the other hand, i doubt many people would think they can help the raid by spawning constructs in the middle of it on Teron, with or without actual experience.

I don't know whether you were kidding or not, but please refrain from saying words you haven't proven yourself to be entitled to say.
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 01:01

Now i got regs for shadow ress gear,just need crafter for those Smile
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 01:39

Now it got whole gear,including night's end - cloak. 260UB SR.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 01:46

shiddo wrote:
get the enchant aswell cyclops
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:35

JohnnyQ wrote:
shiddo wrote:

And the armor kit on gloves.
Back to top Go down
xtazey

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:47

Silveryn wrote:
JohnnyQ wrote:
shiddo wrote:

And the armor kit on boots.
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:50

xtazey wrote:
Silveryn wrote:
JohnnyQ wrote:
shiddo wrote:

And the armor kit on boots.
Fixed.

Thanks, i r tierd.

Btw, why do you still troll these forums, out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: [pending] Shiddo hunter   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 16:24

Ofc i will enchant them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xtazey

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 16:45

Silveryn wrote:

I'm not trolling. I just promised Naptune that I'd help out even though I left.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 17:08

xtazey wrote:
Silveryn wrote:

I'm not trolling. I just promised Naptune that I'd help out even though I left.
u left noes :<
Back to top Go down
shiddo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 19:16

BTW when you guys got the answer? Really would like to raid and join your team Smile.Ready to raid now because got shadow ress gear and everything Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 21:03

Im gonna put you on Pending, need to talk a littlebit to our hunters first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.   [Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Shiddo - lvl 70 NE hunter.
Page 1 of 1