Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior

Go down 
+7
Gaspard
Rotheir
Stormfiend
Stoyr
Cossie
Toffefee
Wälnuts
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:13

There are only two SR enchants to put on the SR gear. Basicaly the back enchant (which is the most expencive +15SR) and the feet SR armor kit (LW crafted +8SR). Finaly wrist enchant is the basic enchant that you have on your normal gear.. /cheers
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:22

Hmm, thx but dont I need capped shadow resistance? Just wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:31

There isnt something like a wrist SR enchant afaik.. Plus with the neck, SR gear and shadow buff you gonna have like 320+ SR and thats enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:33

Yes, I am reading wowwiki.com atm Smile Checked SR resistance one there And it shows the gear and what you need for it Smile but its grinding time!
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 14:38

I have got all regs for SR gear today, except HoD:s Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 18:50

I wanna join OC now more than ever, TyCa Disbanded and so... And couldnt get HoD:s from there :/
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 17:15

I would just like to get Accepted or Declined. I dont really like to visit your hp every day and still cant see am I accepted.
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 20:53

Miekka wrote:
I would just like to get Accepted or Declined. I dont really like to visit your hp every day and still cant see am I accepted.
Arent you an Officer in <Poem> nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 21:47

I am, but I joined them yesterday and got Officer instantly and so. But I still want to join you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 01:03

I don't think we have room for you, 3 active prot warriors, 1 EXSTREMLY addicted feral dudu and one with a bit more casual way of gaming! and an active prot/holy pally! We don't rly lack tankers Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 12:33

Its a shame ;/ But cant do anything... GL in the future!

And post here if you need tank for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 10:05

Ye the extremely imba tank Kattekongen is not slacking:D<3
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 14:47

We are full on prots atm. Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2