Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

blueballs hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blueball

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 19:51

About me:
-Name:haydn
-Connection:10mb
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):i work wednesday-friday 10am-5pm (game time)

My character:
-Character name:blueballs
-Class:hunter
-Race (explain why did you choose it):for pvp purpose
-Armory link
-Offspec description:i go MM for arena
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):dps
-Resistance gears:none but alredy started picking up some SR should i ever see mother again =)
-History:i wan in
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):none
-Pre TBC raiding Experience:ZG
-TBC raiding Experience:SSC(Cleared) TK(Cleared) MH(Cleared) BT(cleared) SW(first boss)

-Your playtime:
Monday:all day
Tuesday:all day
Wednesday:4pm+
Thursday:4pm+
Sunday:all day

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? i want a frsh start and a guild to go into wotlk with
-What do you expect from Operation Crew?just a friendly attitude really =/
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?nope
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):i left wow and gave my account to my brother
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?usedc to be on hellscream horde
-Are you the original owner of this account?:yes
-Total playtime of your character:23 days
-If you have any other comments:
ok i tell you about my history, i was on realm hellscream with a character called blueballs and i got a bit fed up of wow so i was gonig to quit for wotlk but after about 4 months i got bored and came back and rerolled ally for a change of scene. here is my old hunters armory the hunter now belongs to my little brother ... on&n=Trapz . i know i carnt really pve with you in BC but i will still be determined to gear up as fast as i can to be there to help if needed but my main reason for joining is that i was hoping to join a guild before wotlk and have a fresh start when everybodys gear is equal but its up to you =), please come talk to me if you have any questions.

haydn
Back to top Go down
blueballs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-07

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 20:07

Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 21:11

HI! Read previous messages on other applys, currently operation crew aint active!

Btw.. Your from hellsscream, ever bashed into a druid called squrzk or something..?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 23:14

ur old account is nearly more fail then the one u have now sorry ;( gems enchants like everything is wrong tbh
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 20:04

He gave his acc to his bro, you twat joniquq, but I agree mp5 and pure atp, doesn't seem like a first choise for a normal hunter Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blueballs hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blueballs hunter   blueballs hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

blueballs hunter
Page 1 of 1