Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratiki

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-12

[Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 17:53

I was in the guild for a long time ago, with my mage Ratiki. So that's why the username is Ratiki, couldnt register with Windrage on same e-mail address.

About me:
-Name: My name is Michael.
-Connection: Erhm, dontk now too much about this, but i have no problem with my connection. Some small issues once a month, top.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Well, summer holidays atm, so i do nothing but sleep, play and drink Smile heh

My character:
-Character name: Windrage
-Class: Shaman, basically i chose shaman because it was something i've never tried, none of my friends had a shaman, so i wanted to try something for myself and i was tired of mage.
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei, only choice i had. Well, could've gone with Orc etc, but i wanted to remain on the server where most of my RL friends were.
-Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Windrage please excuse the pvp pieces, but they give better stats than the pve pieces. And the pvp spec, but im gonna go 2/45/14
-Offspec description: Currently i have an almost fullepic resto gear. Not too much though, 1350+ healing, currently working on getting a mainhand.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): My role is to boost other melee's dps with my totems and talent buff Smile To give the raid group as much dps as possible.
-Resistance gears: I dont have any resistance gear, but it shouldnt be a problem to get the Shadow Resistance gear.
-History: Didnt quite understand this one :s
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): None, my guilds pre 2.3 didnt have good enough progress to get Vashj and Kael'thas. Sadly...
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: None pre TBC, but in TBC i've tried it all except AQ20 and Naxx.
-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, The Eye (not Kael) Serpentshrine, Mount Hyjal and 6/9 in Black Temple. All up to Mother, never got to her.

-Your playtime:
Monday: 14.30 - 05.00 depends the mood mostly, its like this every day Smile a pause maybe around 17.00 to 18.30
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I really miss a good raiding guild. My goal is to at least kill Illidan ^^
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Respect! And nice whispers that you want my Elixir/flask skills Smile
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Nasari, he's my RL friend. He's not that active though.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): Because this guild aint nothing for me, they're stuck in SSC/TK aint even getting progress.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? RC native Smile
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes i am. bought the game 19th of January 2007 so you know ^^
-Total playtime of your character: 58 Days on Shaman, 53 on Mage.
-If you have any other comments: Well, im Elixir Master. Got none rare flasks, but the most standards, like Mighty Restoration and Relentless Assault. Not Pure Death/Binding Light though, but hope ill discover 'em soon Smile
In raids i give my full assistance to my group, totem twisting ftw. to maximize damage!
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 21:05

Hey michael. Armory is down atm, so i cant check out your gear. but ill put you on pending, and look into it later.
Back to top Go down
Ratiki

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 22:32

Oh, okay Smile

You can always /w me ingame or something though ^^
Back to top Go down
Ratiki

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptySun Jul 20 2008, 20:35

hate to nag, but i think armory is up now 0=)
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptySun Jul 20 2008, 20:39

not the best gear, but not the worst ive seen eighter.

We already have 2 enhancements in the guild, but your expirience is decent. so ill just put you on hold for a couple of days so we can talk about it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratiki

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 00:20

Sweet Smile sounds good.
I dont have a prepaid for the account atm, but ill buy one asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 08:17

when u get your prepaid up etc. Whisper me ingame for a chat
Back to top Go down
Ratiki

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 19:29

prepaid up now Smile

Ill whisper you when we're both online
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 21:15

he is on vacation Smile but think he will be back on sunday
Back to top Go down
Ratiki

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 03:28

oh, okey ^^

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman   [Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Windrage - Enhancement - Shaman
Page 1 of 1